[BC] Unique fixes to complicated problems

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 19:36:36 CDT 2009

We all have our MacGyverish moments.. you know, cheap and dirty, but it gets
the job done temporarily till you fix it permanently.

I had one, when the automation computer died at a station, I pulled a
streaming computer from the transmitter room, patched it into the console
and simulcasted, over our AM signal, the feed from a similarly formatted
radio station in another part of the country.

Anyone out there have any stories about unique fixes they've had to make??
(Gary Glaenzer maybe? ;=)

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.