[BC] Re: BC] Tom's Yoke...

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Thu Jun 11 16:28:01 CDT 2009

I thought about this myself, though in a different way.  There is a
bit of convergence between computer monitors and TVs in regards to
mounting -- in particular VESA mounts.  Some VESA mounts, like those I
bought for my 30 inch Apple monitors, allow the monitor to rotate 90
degrees.  This can be useful in some applications.  I considered using
one of those mounts for the TV in my bedroom, moving it from the foot
of the bed to "my side" and rotating the screen as I go to sleep.

I would rather it be easy to turn off the backlight, but that is a
different issue.

--chip