[BC] Acquaintance

Lotus Engineering loteng at lvradio.com
Thu Jun 11 11:06:50 CDT 2009

	Stick around here and you'll get to know us.  Many I have only met here, in private E-mails or over the phone but a lot have been met in person at the NAB, Barry's lunch, factory schools and when they came to Vegas for broadcasts.  If you get here for NAB or anything else, the door is always open, and time permitting I am glad to give folks the royal tour of our facilities.  For those doing broadcasts in Vegas, I have sometimes come to the rescue by freely providing equipment that broke down or was forgotten, and we offer studio facilities for those wanting to do programs from here (at a small price!).

Bill Croghan CPBE WBØKSW
Chief Engineer,
KOMP/KXPT/KENO/KBAD/KWWN/KWID
Lotus Broadcasting, Las Vegas, NV