[BC] Aquantance

Alan Alsobrook radiotech at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 10 19:22:49 CDT 2009

Hi Jim,
The quick answer is Yes.
Quite a few of us know each other here. One of our main methods of
meeting each other, besides here is at Barry's annual Lunch at the NAB
show in LasVegas. A video from the 2009 lunch is online
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrdRb4WUQHo&feature=channel_page

A few here are a bit of a mystery, and that's fine too.  I've had
several people I don't know from here pick up the phone and call me
since I have my number in my signature below, (I welcome that) then I
get to meet someone else from the list.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885