[BC] serial printer assistance

Randy Moore randymoore at nettally.com
Wed Jun 10 11:11:37 CDT 2009

Yes, you can verify that the serial ports work using a terminal program.

Rather than pay the very high price for a replacement serial printer you
can download the EASWATCH program from broadcast.net and use that on a
computer with a serial cable to record all EAS messages received and
activations sent.

Randy Moore
AI4CO