[BC] Old Guys

JIM GRAHAM jgprods at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 10 06:13:10 CDT 2009

Jeff Carter said, "However, in 1964 I'm not certain my parents had met yet, and my mother
was somewhere around fifteen years old."

LOL!  In 1964, my wife and already knew each other, but weren't dating yet.  But, in 1969 we married and are still going strong.  BTW, I was a DJ, and when she started talking about children, I went back to school and this electronics thing started in 1972.  And, still learning!  Our oldest son is in business for himself and programs (and more) welding robots.  His first year on his own, he easily made twice what I earn.

Jim Graham

jgprods at bellsouth.net