[BC] Manuals?

Gary Peterson kzerocx at rap.midco.net
Mon Jun 8 07:45:40 CDT 2009

Tom,

I probably have the manuals you're looking for.  Back in the 80s, our FM
transmitter site was broken into and we lost a newly rebuilt 4CX15,000A, a
pair of new 4CX250Bs, an SCA receiver and the Harris modulation monitors.
None of it was ever recovered.  If your monitors had been on 100.3, I would
have thought they might have resurfaced!

I have a file cabinet, in my office, filled with outdated documentation.  I
will look when I get there today.  If I still have the manuals, they're
yours.  If you find yourself near Mt. Rushmore, you can buy me a ice tea,
coffee or beer. :-)

Regards,

Gary Peterson, KØCX
Rapid City, SD

" I have acquired a set of Harris FM Modulation Monitors...
FT-80 and FS-80; 994-7070-001 and 994-7079-001 They seem to work; the FT-80
is on 105.5; I need it on 105.1; and I'm pretty sure they'll need
calibrated...
Manuals would be good, if anyone has a set they don't need...
Tom Spencer "