[BC] Breakthrough Broken?

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Sat Jun 6 08:54:04 CDT 2009

In the interest of bandwidth conservation,
this will be my final post on this matter. In
life you have to go forth, be bold, stand out
there and face your adversary. You can't hide
behind some CYA strategy like your "last
sentence". You take a stand and be at the
ready to defend it to the death.

You (mistakenly) believe that Dr. Laura and
Touched By An Angel are the only two sacred
things in my life. While I cherish and admire
them, there are others that have passed through
as ships in the night. Doogie Howser, Bette,
Brini Maxwell, Davey & Goliath, The Flying Nun,
and Gigantor also had an influence on me and I
miss them so. :-( Great movies like Drowning Mona
and But I'm A Cheerleader also touched me.
Perhaps one or more or these also passed your way.
That would be a miraculous breakthrough :-)

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE