[BC] Antenna matching tuners: if from scratch

wpio wpio at gate.net
Fri Jun 5 12:42:50 CDT 2009

Open reply to Barry,

I was meaning "Radio World" as a generic reference.  Radio Guide, Radio
Magazine and Radio World are all loved by me and likely all of us.  And
RW is probably the weakest on nuts and bolts articles, so that was a bad
generic choice.

I was trying to thank and compliment Richard B Johnson (and indirectly
the others) who gave lengthy and educational responses.

Please accept my apology, and try to recognize where my heart was.

Randy Henry
wpio