[BC] Antenna matching tuners: if from scratch

wpio wpio at gate.net
Thu Jun 4 20:40:21 CDT 2009

Wow,  so there's no rule of thumb. (yes I mean input matching tuners)

In this case, ice would not be an issue so we could go for dead on
frequency.

However, I was hoping a Bird Thruline and cut/try cut try so to speak,
would work, just didn't know if there was a perfered sequence.

I doubt if I can come up with a network analyzer.

Randy
wpio