[BC] The Mighty Wurly!

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Thu Jun 4 10:52:05 CDT 2009

Yep. Feed by hand is what I do, but you need to have lots of practice, perhaps 20 years to do a credible job and then you get to be called a "performer," perhaps a pianist, organist, or at least a keyboardist.

Here's some of the stuff I "fed by hand."

http://www.abominablefirebug.com/Music.html

I made a couple CDs which didn't sell, but I still give them away to people who never bother to even listen to them! One of my friends who is a funeral director (the guy who preserves bodies, BTW) listens to my stuff when he does his work.

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/