[BC] GOOD NEWS on Performance Royalties

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 19:21:41 CDT 2009

Yes...

And any stations that want to continue to broadcast music will probably
wind up hiring a house band... or perhaps several stations banding
together and hiring an orchestra / band...

It'd bring back the Golden Days of Radio, all right...

"Live from Down Town USA, THAT was Melvin Carnaby on the Mighty
Wurlitzer!  THIS is the MUT-u-al Radio Network!!!!!!!!"

Now, the only thing left is to get the FCC to grant our application for
500 kw ND-U from out Mason, Ohio historic district.....

Perhaps if we included the Nashville, TN site?????

snip

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)