[BC] GOOD NEWS on Performance Royalties

Scott Todd stodd at kkms.com
Wed Jun 3 16:49:23 CDT 2009

Unfortunately this is just a resolution which doesn't have the force of
law like the performance tax would.  Nothing to say there wouldn't be
congress critters who would
vote for both!  Don't know how to say this without getting political,
though it's not my intention to create such a rabbit trail- I'm betting
despite all this the performance tax passes.  That way the party in
power keeps all their big money contributors happy, all the while
knowing Sharpton and Jackson may have a cow but they know despite all
this they won't be voting Republican anytime soon so their political
butts are still safe.

Scott Todd