[BC] WVNE

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 11:59:21 CDT 2009

There is more interesting stuff about this station. When trying to find somebody on the web who has or had something technical to do with the station, I found that Lincoln W. Hubbard was once the chief Engineer. So, further research shows that he had an address in Warwick, Rhode Island and runs a consulting first specializing in Christian radio broadcasting. The address no longer belongs to him. He also used to send QSL cards to people who heard his station on-the air for tests. Also, he said that he had a Ham Call letter of N1ATO --great! Maybe I can find him --not! The FCC database shows that call belongs to James Larner in Maine. At that point I gave up trying to find anybody technical at the station.

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/