[BC] WVNE

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:56:41 CDT 2009

Hmmm...

because somehow I doubt that a daytimer would have installed IBUZ in the
first place....

BOTH adjacents, though, certainly sounds like it would be a bad IBUZ
transmitter....

And I didn't think you'd whipped out the handy dandy frequency counter,
but as a range - 6kHz sounds a LOT different than 60 Hz.... and a data
stream sounds different than a bad filter cap.

so "120 Hz"... 2x 60 Hz, or about what a full-wave supply's ripple would
be..... Thinking...

Sidebands...

Is there anything audible under the audio on 760?

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)