[BC] Compact Audio Power Amp

Thompson,Blake E blake at uakron.edu
Tue Jun 23 11:43:03 CDT 2009

Well if you can get by with a bit less power you can go with the Stewart amps in half rack size at - http://www.stewartaudio.com/index.php
Or the Rolls amp - http://www.rolls.com/product.php?pid=PA202
I also found this Kickamp - http://www.netmedia.com/kickamp/index.html
They are all less than 100 w but most of the time you only need a good 5w anyway! Good luck,

Blake Thompson CBNT
WZIP-FM / Z-TV www.wzip.fm
SBE Chapter 70 Program Chair

bounces at radiolists.net] From: Jerry Mathis

My response would be that a small high power AC powered amp is an oxymoron.
You'd have trouble with this even with a DC supply, unless the DC supply is
at least 48 volts. There may be such a critter around, but it's gonna cost
you.

--
Jerry Mathis