[BC] Tieline Expert---

jyrussell at academicplanet.com jyrussell at academicplanet.com
Tue Jun 23 00:00:16 CDT 2009

I spoke to Bill... along with having a bit more time to play with it, it
seems to be running.  If I am reading the screens from it, there are fewer
errors, lost packets, etc. over my T1 line than on my DSL.  (both using the
same type router, etc.)

   Kevin really went way above and beyond the night before the event... I
know he was on the phone with me until 1230am or 100 his am time sorting
stuff.

   Seems like my DSL isp has a few oddities.

I spoke to them today, they are running a "solar wind" indicator..???  (I
got them to at least drill down to the node level and keep up with my b/w
usage as comapred to the bundle.  They're watching my cable modem to see how
many weird things happen for a few days...)

Jason R.