[BC] RFR Rules

Neal Newman cozy659 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 20:16:04 CDT 2009

  Interesting Bob
  I would have thought that all the Cellular antennas on the roof
with higher gain and power near the microwave spectrum would have
more RFR than that of a 100 watt Fm station on 88.1 Mhz..

  Either way   They are going to pay the Fine. But I wonder whats
going to happen after I put up the new antenna...Funny how the FCC works..
  they were in trouble at that location at 100 watts. saying it was
the wrong location. and now they granted a CP for that exact spot at
920 watts...  maybe I should install the new 2 bay on a 4 inch
fiberglass Pole so the pole is not RFR hot?  any suggestions?
  Neal