[BC] Neighbors fear radio tower near Utica, NY

Rich Wood richwood at pobox.com
Sun Jun 21 09:20:28 CDT 2009

------ At 06:08 PM 6/20/2009, Barry Mishkind wrote: -------

>          Just wait 'til the lawyers get involved.
>          And the ads "Have you got voices in your
>          head, blisters, tiredness? You may be
>          due damages. Just call the law offices of ... "

Never forget Mesothelioma. Several times an hour I see
ambulance-chaser ads trolling for people looking for money because
they once came in contact with asbestos or any other powdered
chemical. While I genuinely feel bad for people actually suffering
from it,  I'm so sick of hearing the word. I coughed yesterday. I'm
going to call Dewey, Screwem & Howe and get my share of the cash. My
share after the lawyers take theirs. I expect it to be a down payment
on a Happy Meal.

Rich