[BC] Neighbors fear radio tower near Utica, NY

Blake Bowers bbowers at mozarks.com
Sat Jun 20 17:09:24 CDT 2009

This is the former MCI tower.  The dishes are dead, no RF.

NIMO, SPRINT, and Nextell are shown as tenants on
the tower, in addition to the radio station.

I have towers with the same type of customers, with mobile
homes literally intertwined in the guy anchors.  (Of course, the
tower was there first)  No problems reported.

I wonder what was there first, the tower or the house?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Mishkind" <barry at oldradio.com>