[BC] Cool Edit Pro 2.0 problem

tg at btsg.com tg at btsg.com
Sat Jun 20 08:12:07 CDT 2009

HI There,

I had one at one of my stations last week that would get to the place where it says "Verifying
Recovery Files"and would hang.  I found that they had not cleared out temp files and had
accumulated 72GB of temp files (.CEP)!! ) It would never open from that point.  I deleted all the
temp files and it opened immediately.

Tommy