[BC] Cool Edit Pro 2.0 problem

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Fri Jun 19 14:56:39 CDT 2009

It thinks it was installed on a computer with a drive E: You can temporarily install a cheap used IDE drive and make two partitions which will become D: and E: That should allow Cool Edit to come up long enough to reconfigure it. Otherwise, you'll need to reinstall Cool Edit.

If your computer is on the network, and has a network-name, you may also try the "net use" command to create drive E: from an existing network drive.

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/