[BC] Bad Bad software update purported to come from Microsoft.

Barry Mishkind barry at oldradio.com
Fri Jun 19 09:25:49 CDT 2009

Before we close this thread down ... I'll share part of one of a
dozen copies of an email that hit me and the lists overnight.  Then
we'll move this to the Alternate Frequency    www.radiolists.net

     You have recieved A Hallmark E-Card.

   Hello!

You have recieved a Hallmark E-Card.

... it goes downhill from there, but some of them have the
"document.zip" or "text.scr"

You should NEVER open a file with a name like those. If someone is
dumb enough to use document.zip, for example, take a moment and
educate them on how bad that is....