[BC] Dial Global crash

Lane Lindstrom (shop computer) lane at radiolanes.com
Thu Jun 18 18:59:14 CDT 2009

We lost is a 2pm central, called the support line, got a message that
everyone was busy and leave a message....tried to leave message and got a
reply the mailbox was full (this was at 2:06pm) Tried the operator and
message was that extention was busy.  Called the PD of the format we run, he
answered and told me there was some type of uplink problem.  We had contact
closures at time but no audio for about 35 minutes, glad I had some to be a
board op to fill in.
The Ipump seemed to cycle and alarm but not reboot .

Lane