[BC] Neighbors fear radio tower near Utica, NY is making them ill

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Thu Jun 18 08:35:00 CDT 2009

A lawyer, to find out if I could provide testimony in a case where his client was suing a television station, once interrogated me. Of course, I was not qualified to render an opinion but that did not matter to him. He was trying to find anybody who, in his wildest imagination, could support the theory that “high intensity electromagnetic radiation,” such as emitted by a television station, had the potential of causing harm, even if unproved. Although I certainly liked the offer of $500/day plus expenses, I had to decline.

I’ll bet they will find somebody who will testify that radio stations have the potential of causing harm and the radio station will be forced to purchase all the property around it, or move. It has happened before.

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/