[BC] Public license question

Bob Stroupe bstroupe at peoplepc.com
Thu Jul 30 06:30:26 CDT 2009

Larry, I thought there was an exemption from ASCAP fees (for radio; TV no idea) for small businesses with areas of a certain size?  Something like not more than could be covered by a single radio with two speakers?  Someone on the list will know about this.

Changing the subject slightly, I get calls weekly from listeners that want to put our AC (KODA) on their telephone as the on hold source and want our permission.  I always let them know that they don't need permission from us but they need to contact ASCAP to pay the license fees.

Bob Stroupe