[BC] High Voltage Diodes

Danny Ray Boyer drboyer at centralcom.com
Wed Jul 29 14:20:20 CDT 2009

Glen, I have one of the modules apart trying to get a part number from
one of the stud mount diodes, however there is a house number stamped on
each diode that has been painted over with black paint.  There is no
legimate 1Nxxxx  part number on the diodes.

I was hoping that someone might have already replaced some of their bad
diodes with legimate 1N part number diodes.

DRB

>Do you have the voltage and current ratings?  I could look it up for you.

>/ Does anyone happen to know a replacement "1N" part number for the stud
/>/ mount diodes that International Rectifier Corp. used in the 3 phase HV
/>/ stacks that they built for Harris and Continental?
/>/
/