[BC] Abandonded UHT TV antenna being auctioned

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Wed Jul 29 13:22:00 CDT 2009

Yep.

Channel 7 in Boston did the same thing. They are now back on their pre-June
channel, 42.

They discovered that building penetration on channel 7 sucked.

People are discovering that the FCC was right all along-UHF is the way to go
in cities, high band VHF in the suburbs and rural areas, and Low band VHF
NOWHERE!

When I lived in Santa Monica, out condo was constructed with stucco on
screening. I could not receive ANY low band VHFs with rabbit ears. High band
VHF came in fair; UHF was perfect!

You would think these supposed 'experts' would understand this-but they
don't!

-D