[BC] Verizon Broadcast Sales Group

Dale Adkins wini at intrnet.net
Wed Jul 29 08:21:37 CDT 2009

The absence of replies on this question is stunning.
I was hoping to be enlightened.

I have no idea where my "local business office" is....certainly nothing
within 200 miles
that I can find.   If you want some information you are referred to the
mostly useless 800 numbers.

When I have to order something for radio broadcast or need service on same I
usually run down one of the Verizon techs I know and ask him/her what I
should do.

Recently,  I have had more problems cancelling service than ordering it.
I tired to cancell an 800 number and nobody could figure out how ....and
when I had to cancel an equalized hard wire pair to a transmitter site I
kept asking for supervisors until one gave me an e-mail address for the
necessary office BUT couldn't find a phone number. Pretty good for the phone
company, huh?   I also had to argue for some time about another  circuit
which Verizon kept telling me was an AT&T circuit. NOT!
 Long gone are the days when one could contact the local manager who was a
fellow Lion or Rotarian and he would come up with the information you need.
DA