[BC] Verizon Broadcast Sales Group

James Snyder broadcastlist at dtvexpress.net
Wed Jul 29 01:32:53 CDT 2009

There are two parts of the company that handle video:

1. There is a local loop division in many cities.  Call your local
Verizon telco business office to get details.  If you are in the
Washington, DC area, call the business office and ask for the AVOC
contact number in DC.

2. Verizon Business (the former MCI) offers long distance video
transmission over fiber up to umcompressed HD.  I did the original
network design on this system and it worked flawlessly, even if I do
say so myself.  Contact :

Sean J W Sullivan
Media & Entertainment
Premier Accounts
Verizon Business
Office: 703-886-3924
Mobile: 703-216-8145

Hope this helps!

James

James Snyder (MCI/Verizon Business alum)
Senior Systems Administrator
Library of Congress -
   National Audio Visual Conservation Center (NAVCC)