[BC] Another computer problem

George Brand george at lovellsmichigan.com
Tue Jul 28 08:51:29 CDT 2009

This is slightly off topic but for the reasons/problems written here, I
don't use anyones prepacked software of any kind. If someone donates us a
computer, I have a group licence through Techsoup for XP pro. It cost us
$80.00 for 10 licenses. I guard that disk closely so no one "borrows" it.
Since adopting this position, my install woes have basically dissappeared.
If it's a non group computer, they cough up $140.00 for their own copy of
XP. No Chinese bootlegs allowed.If they don't like it, they may go to the
big city and pay someone, I work for non profits, seniors, and a few of the
clueless pro bono.

George

--
Tom Spencer