[BC] K s w p and K a v x.

Kevin C. Kidd CSRE/AMD kkbroadcastengineering at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 11:25:36 CDT 2009

QEI is mostly out of business but can be contacted via email. They are
working part time and I HOPE are working on one of my IPA's.  At least I
sent an IPA module to them for repair a week ago.  They have not
answered the phone for several months.  The automated attendant says
that they are working a "reduced operating schedule".

Good luck,

--
Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD
http://www.kkbc.com