[BC] KSWP/KAVX woes (Lufkin, Texas)

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Sun Jul 26 13:35:10 CDT 2009

It's been my experience that the stations that try and screw me the most are
the god squadders.
Perhaps it's because they believe that god will forgive them for being
crooks-because they are spreading 'his' word.

Just this week one DEMANDED a dealer that they refund their $$ for a pair six
month old EX 1000s. Their units arrived for repair looking like they had been
through WW2-all scratched and gouged. What they neglected to tell the dealer
is that we had sent them loaner 100 units-back in April-and it took them 3
months to send theirs back. I figure that if the dealer gave them their $$
back the chance we'd ever see the loaners again was between slim and none.

Oh, by the way-their units arrived here working perfectly.

-D

From: It's Dave <enginr at windstream.net>

I know of one FM transmitter that was bought several times over the years
(on the air pleas for funding)
and a "$5,000.00" phone system that was milked and received multiple times
that amount with over the air pleas in Upton KY.