[BC] KSWP/KAVX woes (Lufkin, Texas)

Bob Barnswatts AMFAN at collins21e.com
Sun Jul 26 12:45:17 CDT 2009

I'm the same way in thinking this is bs.  Its all about grubbing for
money apparently.  I wish there was a blog on this newspaper page i'd
leave my comments that this is a crock.  I've kept plenty of
transmitters running from "defunct" manufacturers.  And who filed
bankruptcy recently? I must have missed something.  Maybe they just need
a real engineer.

PBS is just as bad always crying about how obsolete and broke down their
equipment is when typically they have 10x better equipment than any
commercial station.