[BC] Interesting EBAY Auction for Advertising on a radio station...

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 15:52:48 CDT 2009

FCC database has two translators listed for Bronx, NY - both owned by
River Dale Media Foundation;

One's on 97.5

The other's on 99.9

Both 10 watts, both  directional WSW, both on same tower (same TX
antenna?) - the co-ordinates peg it at or very near the Jacobi Medical
Center.

Cumulus has an A on 103.9, licensed to Bronxville, NY - with a CP to go
from 600 watts at 203 meters to 980 watts at 162 meters with an aux for
1.3 kw at 136 meters.

And Bronxville would be about the right area for the listed coverage
with that power.

LMA? - it's only a few miles away from the translators.

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)