[BC] What is this?

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 15:24:05 CDT 2009

FALSE

http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=ecfr&sid=ce731ebf3f5c1e21883f758a83ddae8e&rgn=div8&view=text&node=47:5.0.1.1.5.5.146.2&idno=47

http://tinyurl.com/47CFR95-603

§ 95.603   Certification required.

(c) Each CB transmitter (a transmitter that operates or is intended to
operate at a station authorized in the CB) must be certificated.

_*/ No CB transmitter certificated pursuant to an application filed
prior to September 10, 1976, shall be manufactured or marketed./*_

Endquote (Emphasis added)

Check the date - if it was certified before 9/10/76, no can use - period

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)