[BC] Week 12 on the Taste of NAB 2009 Road Show

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Fri Jul 24 11:23:19 CDT 2009

Hi all:

Week twelve for the Taste of NAB 2009 Road Show, takes us into Eastern
Tennessee and South Carolina. So far, we've had over 910 in attendance
and the comments have all been good. See the unedited comments at:
www.tech-notes.tv/2009/2009_Comments.pdf
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2009/2009_Comments.pdf>. (They are added to
this URL as they are received.)

The first of this week's three presentations will be in Knoxville, TN on
Monday, July 27th at Noon for Lunch followed by the program at 12:30 PM.
As in the past, all this will take place in the Days Inn Convention
Center with Knoxville's SBE Chapter 113 hosting us. For maps, etc.,
please visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2009/35-Knoxville.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2009/35-Knoxville.htm%20>.

The second presentation this week will be in Greenville, SC on
Wednesday, July 29th beginning at 6:30 PM for food, followed by the
presentation. This will all happen in the studios of WHNS Fox Carolina
and is hosted by Greenville's SBE Chapter 86. For maps, etc., please
visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2009/36-Greenville-SC.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2009/36-Greenville-SC.htm>.

We will wrap up the week and the month of July with our third
presentation this week on Friday, July 31st in Columbia, SC. Things will
kick off at noon in South Carolina's Educational Telecommunications
Center and we will be hosted by Columbia's SBE  Chapter 101. For maps,
etc., please visit:  www.tech-notes.tv/2009/37-Columbia-SC.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2009/37-Columbia-SC.htm>.

There is never any admission charge to attend any Taste of NAB Road Show
presentation and they are open to anyone interested in broadcasting,
post production and their related disciplines. Refreshments at these two
locations are compliments of Harris Broadcast Communications. Door
prizes will be drawn for at either the end of each presentation. Winners
must be present.

For more information on where and when the Taste of NAB 2009 Road Show
may be in your neck-of-the-woods, please visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/2009/2009-Itinerary.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2009/2009-Itinerary.htm>.

Take care and hope to see you on the Taste of NAB 2009 Road Show.

--

*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*

1980 25th St.
Florence, OR 97439