[BC] VANISH Self-Destructing digital data

Barry Mishkind barry at oldradio.com
Wed Jul 22 15:47:34 CDT 2009

There certainly is a lot of anecdotal evidence that people today have
a much longer - and larger - "backtrail" than they would like to
think.  This is especially true for those kiddies who put up pictures
of themselves doing every silly thing from getting drunk to ....

On the other hand, the possibility of vanishing email could
become a large source of income for the lawyers - and a
headache for station IT people, among others.