[BC] nbc blue

Dale Adkins wini at intrnet.net
Wed Jul 22 08:23:58 CDT 2009

You're memory is likely better than mine but I was in Peoria and listening
from a distance.  We couldn't really hear WCFL. And my memory of listening
to the Breakfast Club was probably from hearing it on the local ABC station
which was WIRL.  My furthest memory includes hearing WLS and WENR handing
the frequency off to one another.
When I was going to school in northern Indiana my wife listened to WCFL and
still occasionally breaks in to the jingle, "It's a musical Tuesday on
WCFL".
For my part at that time I enjoyed listening to WAAF 950 where Jesse Owens
had a morning show...
Oh, well....that was then....  but it's good to remember.

DA