[BC] Two Clear Channel workers fall from a Denver radio tower

Jeff Johnson jeff at rfproof.com
Wed Jul 22 00:55:51 CDT 2009

An upcoming safety and security series in RG that I will be writing starts
with tower climbing safety. Most of us are scared of heights, and that is
why I am starting with climbing.  Tower climbing is something very few of
us will do, and safety requirements there easily gains acknowledgement.

Many, many are also scared of electricity. There is a new book out called
"AC/DC" by Tom McNichol. It concerns the Edison vs. Tesla/Westinghouse
wars. Edison preyed upon fears of electricity in an attempt to promote his
DC scheme over AC. Notwithstanding, AC won.

Jeff.Johnson at rfproof.com