[BC] Two Clear Channel workers fall from a Denver radio tower

Paul Smith W4KNX paul at amtower.com
Tue Jul 21 15:39:58 CDT 2009

Where was the safety gear for these guys.  Someone is going to get one
heckuva fine for this one....If a tower crew showed up at the station I
owned and didnt use safety gear, they would be there long enough to get off
the tower and would never, ever get another job of mine.

Paul Smith
W4KNX
Sarasota, FL