[BC] A very interesting fact behind the Apollo Mission to the Moon

Ron Youvan ka4inm at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jul 20 17:31:30 CDT 2009

> I was watching history channel last night and there is plans for going back
>  to the moon.
> by 2015 they want to send a basic group to the south pole of the moon and
> start a base there.

   That won't work, the "cosmic rays" that cause us to age are many times more energetic and
probably much more frequent, this is what causes accelerated aging while in orbit.  On the moon
there is no protection from the gravity and atmosphere of our planet, I am sure lives would be quite
short there.

--
Ron KA4INM