[BC] Birds and towers

Gary Zocolo garyz347 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 10:38:47 CDT 2009

In 35 years I have seen one bird near a 1300 foot tower site I used to
service in Tennessee. There are probably better odds on a cat causing the
birds demise....On the other hand I have seen hawks pounce on rodent prey
from perches on towers....so are towers also hazardous to field rodents? Why
is no one taking up the cause of these unprotected rodents?

Gary Zocolo
Cleveland