[BC] Grass fires and tower loss in California

Bob Groome bobgroome at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 11:27:57 CDT 2009

Again not my tower, I just took the photos. The fire was not a grass
fire as reported in the news, It started in the ATU Building and
spread to the grass. The steel frame that held the building (the
building is totally gone and the matching gear (coils and caps, etc)
could not be easily found. It will be interesting to see what the
investigator finds.

--
Bob Groome
Personal Web Site is: www.bobgroome.com