[BC] BE Mono Boards (Parts)

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Fri Jul 17 01:30:26 CDT 2009

It was a 741. You might be able to find a T0-5 LF356 to replace it.
Analog Devices also makes AD711s in TO-5 I believe.
Both should work fine.

-D

From: Jerry Mathis <thebeaver32 at gmail.com>

If this is the line output board that I remember, the output IC is something
like the old-style LM317 voltage regulator, the round metal can with about 7
or 9 leads coming out of it. Seems like the number was 740 or some such. If
this is the case, these parts are absolutely not available--they weren't
even 20 years ago.

BE DID make a replacement card for it--but, after all these years, that's
probably not available either.

--
Jerry Mathis