[BC] The economy and used gear

Powell Way powell at backroads.net
Thu Jul 16 21:41:35 CDT 2009

I find the Tivoli Model 1 table radio on AM ..... plays WKDK quite well
with the tower less than 20 feet away. I have seen only ONE other radio
that would do that without overloading.  The audio from the Model 1 is
quite good also.  It's around $150. It has AM performance better than
what you will find in most AM / FM tuners, and I mean audio quality.

Powell