[BC] The economy and used gear

wmroradio at bellsouth.net wmroradio at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 16 20:26:42 CDT 2009

I like to use the external monitor audio from the Belar to the console. My TX and studio are in one building and the Belar gives good audio responce from it's monitor when wired to the board. I have a scope, but that good ole mod monitor, I miss it! My scope can't do that.

--
Scott Bailey
President/General Manager

From: "Dave Dunsmoor" <mrfixit at min.midco.net>