[BC] Push Button Switch

Lane Lindstrom (shop computer) lane at radiolanes.com
Thu Jul 16 19:55:31 CDT 2009

Jim:

The switch itself was made by Dialco, PN 513-0101-606.  ITC added the black
rectangular mounting assembly as well as the button cap.  Last ones I bought
were from Newark and re-used the mounting plate.  It's not an exact fit,
nothing a good file couldn't handle for the replacement. Drop me an e-mail
and I can send you one.
lane at radiolanes dot com

Lane