[BC] Portable IBOC

Robert Reymont robert at reymont.com
Tue Jul 14 23:46:51 CDT 2009

Talking to the manager at a Phoenix BB, he claims the radios are
trickling in from the east...  He said you can get them in Texas but
I have to wait two weeks for one to appear here...  By the way, the
price is $49.95
Robert

At 05:01 PM 7/14/2009 -0700, you wrote:
>FYI.
>
>I'm in receipt of a press release from Ibiquity, mentioning the new
>"Insignia" portable IBOC radio that is starting to filter into Best
>Buy stores.
>
>Retail price is $50, including an "arm band" ...
>
>I know some folks have already found them at their local BB, but at
>this moment I'm still looking.
>
>If you have already found one, Field Reports are welcome.

Robert Reymont
Double R Consulting, Inc.
P.O. Box 42277
Mesa, AZ 85274-2277
Phone (480) 820-2439, FAX (480) 820-2514