[BC] Radio station ignoring rules

Mark Earle mearle at mearle.com
Mon Jul 13 12:29:02 CDT 2009

Larry Fuss wrote:
>> The FCC still has not bothered to respond to my complaint, --also in
>>
> violation of law.
>
> As I've said before, the FCC doesn't care about technical violations.
> Things like Janet Jackson's nipple and Cher's fleeting expletives are far
> more important.  That, and EEO.
>
> LF

Next are spectrum auctions. $$$$$

Oh yeah, maybe implementing the "new" replacement for EAS. Or maybe not.

Making sure LPFMs have a slot. Or maybe not.

Letting translators be used in very creative ways.

Yeah, lots more interesting than pesky violations.

Oh, the ever-popular and all important public file.

--
mwe
    ) )